Frequently Asked Questions


Exchange Bureau

Are you a legal firm?
We are a consulting firm existing since 2016. And having an Exchange Bureau license from the MINFI.
What countries can I send payments to?
Actually, we do for USA, UK, FRANCE, CANADA, but very soon it will be extended all over the world.
Can I receive? If yes from what countries?
Those afore-mentioned.
How is the payment made ?
- Swaps (w/c entails paying Money into our account, and the equivalent sum is given to the beneficiary in another country).
- International bank to bank transfers.
- Currency Exchange.
Is there any requirement? Administrative document to produce?
What is your rate?
Depends on daily rate.
Do you have any amount limit?
What are your account details?
These would be shared with the client only during a transaction.

Citizenship by Investment

Where are the Islands found?
The Islands are located in the Eastern Caribbean. This is the lower end of the arc which divides the Atlantic Ocean from the Caribbean Sea. It is found south east of Florida, North America.
Do I need to give up my current Nationality?
These countries allow for dual nationality, however if your current nationality does not allow for dual citizenship, then you will have to obtain a residence permit to reside in your present country.
Do I need to visit the country as part of the citizenship?
The only country which requires you to visit is Antigua & Barbuda. You are required to spend at least 5 days in 5 years after obtaining a passport. It should be taken note that non-compliance will lead to loss of citizenship.
How can I get there?
These countries have flights from London. Most direct flights go from London to St John’s Antigua and then from there you can find all connecting flights.
How long will the passport be valid for?
Antigua & Barbuda: 5 years St Kitts & Nevis: 10 years Grenada: 10 years St Lucia Dominica: 10 years.
Can my passport be renewed?
Yes your passport can be renewed if you have followed the rules and regulations of the said country and by continuing to be citizen of outstanding character.
How then can I renew my passport?
Your passport can be renewed through their passport and immigration offices or through any of their consulates. You do not have to be present physically for the renewal.
Who qualifies as a dependent?
- A spouse of the main applicant; - A child under eighteen (18) years of age of the main applicant or his or her spouse; - A child of the main applicant or his or her spouse between eighteen (18) and thirty (30) who is in full-time attendance at a recognized institution of higher learning after his or her eighteenth birthday and fully supported by the main applicant; - Parents or grandparents of the main applicant or his or her spouse above the age of fifty-five (55) years living with and fully supported by the main applicant.
What can I do if my application for Citizenship by Investment is denied?
You can appeal the denial of your application if you feel that there are good grounds to do so. Your Authorised Agent can advise you on how to make an appeal.
Is my due diligence fees, processing fees and commissions refundable?
No these fees are nonrefundable, however the total investment will only be demanded after the demand for citizenship has been approved.